Total Pageviews

Friday, November 10, 2006

Poland Day + 2

SO it has been two days and I still have not been able to post any pictures because they will not let me connect my camera to the computers here are the internet cafe in Poznan. We went to the dog show today, and no I didn't have a chance to see any corgi's for steve. My Mom's camera had a major memory card malfunction today, but you are in luck because I have another card. I am hoping that when we go to berlin tomorrow I will be able to upload some pictures. The weather here has been cold and wet, what a big surprise, eastern europe in november. We have had some good food, and yes pork is the meat of choice here in poland. We have parked our rental car 3 or 4 times, and have gotten 2 parking tickets so far. It was an adventure trying to figure out the parking ticket system, which was not in english. We decided that we may pay these when we give the car back at the end of our trip. Today I was able to wear clean cloths, because they lost my baggage when I got here on wednesday. The time change has been hard to adjust to, but not in the way that you would think. I would have thought that I would be up late and have trouble getting up in the morning, but the reverse is true. We are going to bed early and having no trouble getting up in the morning. Tomorrow we set out on the trans european adventure to find berlin. We don't really know how to get there or what the signs say, but with the grace of god we will make it and find a hotel with wi fi for a picture update. We are heading south west to berilin from poznan, but don't know what direction that is.(evan thanks for not reminding me to bring my compass, what an eagle scout you make), Well that about all that I can come up with for today, I would say that it is expensive to use the internet, but that would be a lie, its about a dollar an hour. So until tomorrow from germany, gutentag!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daMN!!! eastern EURO-hoes!! did you show them da monKEY!!

it was about 80 degrees in the g-spot on WED and then it got shitty, of course.

heres a good bar to go to in berlin.
http://www.worldsbestbars.com/city/berlin/index.htm
http://www.timeout.com/travel/berlin


hope everything is going well for you. get me a shot glass if you can.
david