Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Board in class again. Money well spent? NO!


So I have decided that bringing my computer to class is not the greatest idea that I have ever had. The reason for this is my inability to pay attention during class, due to my surfing the internet for any thing other than what is being discussed in class.



Reading evans blog today made me decide to put this picture up for corey's sake to contribute to coreys sun flower collection.

My life this last week has been nothing but school, with a big presentation and a test this week. I'd like to think that this is the reason that I have not been riding since last wednesday, But I have been lazey and not getting out there. I am thinking of doing pine wood climb on friday I think if anyone is interested. I plan on continuing the tradition of drunking biking on friday nights. Last weeek I blacked out at pitchers and aparently myde my way back to my house by weeving and swerving all the way home. Let me know if any one wants to participate friday. Thanks for reading my great blog.

4 comments:

TD said...

I'm board.

Senior Administration Official said...

TD, by judging what I hear from your mouth, I think it is more likely you are wood.

TD said...

oh yeah shitlicker - the woods not in my pants it's in yer mouth, tiger...

TD said...

ewe spehll werse than ddoes