Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm out of Coffee

So I have been out of coffee for almost a week. I know this is not a big deal to some people, but to us cyclists this is a major problem. Instead of just going to the store to buy more coffee, that would be to easy, I have been going to different places every morning to get that ever so important morning coffee fix. Well today I was starting to run out of different places to go get this fix until an idea popped into my head. What was that idea you may ask? Well it has to do with certain smells that are overwhelming at brian's house. Still don't know?





Now you may ask why this last picture is not turned the correct way. The answer to that question is do you think that I have the time to make sure that all my pictures have been formatted correctly before I post. I just don't have that much time on my hands.

No comments: