Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Can You believe that I'm Updating

So I have been avoiding updating, but I decided that I was so bored in class today that I decided that it was time.

Is anyone else ready for Christmas vacation? I know I am!

So by now most of you know about my recent induction into the century club. Well I didn't think that I could do it, but thanks to Corey sitting in the wind from Estes back to greeley I was able to make it back home. This was the first time that I got to decent on a bike that fits me. So after a long wait here is the bicycle review for the 2005 Oreba Onix.

What can I say about riding a bike that fits you properly, how did I go so long without a bike like this? Riding up hill on the onix seemed much easier than it was on the steel monster, probably again due to the better fit. I have decided that on this new bike that mathematically I can't be beaten.(yeah right)

Starting my 6th year in college I am getting really sick of having to take classes that I have already taken. For example I took a class my second year called health promotion for sports and exercise science, now I am taking a class called health promotion for nurses and it is exactly the same thing. Money well spent I think.

1 comment:

TD said...

that is a long time for associates deg. that being said, that means that you paid about twice what i did for my bachelors. and that that must be some mickiewiczean theorem that you are using to remain unbeaten. by the way, how is it that that that word is your favourite?