Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Living the CARBON LIFE!


So as the majority of you faithful readers already know my big news for the day. But because it looks so good in writing, I bought the orbea onix today from steve. I am going to go on a farewell group ride tonignt with the bianchi to feel the italian glory for one last time before she assumes her role as a fixed gear. And I cant wait to see how good my new shifters are goignto feel before they get transfered to the spanish lady.

On a different note when I got home from the bike shop, I was trying to make room for jason's ocr2 and I broke the coffee pot into a million pieces (with a half a pot of coffee). The worst part of the coffee maker breaking is the fact that I mopped my floor for the first time in a few months the other day, and now I had to re-mop all the coffee off the floor. Then a few minutes later I broke a glass drinking cup. Apparently its my day to break stuff. Well thats all for now.

5 comments:

Evan Sandstrom said...

better not break the bike, that would be bad news
-bikin scout

Koch said...

Bravo my friend, Now all you need to do is find the fast bike rider within you!

Koch said...

Update, or your link will meet the same fate of the link to Scooter's!

Koch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Senior Administration Official said...

Dana, this is unacceptable. I demand a blog report on Red Bull/Jägermeister or Silvermine subs.