Total Pageviews

Monday, July 03, 2006

Independence Day

It has come to my attention from the former president of the cycling team that it is imperative that I make up dates to my site. So here it is.

I have been bikeless for almost a week because of a complication with the rebuilding of my shifters. It turns out that a part that was not expected to be broken was and apparently this part is not being manufactured by campy any more. Steve at Roubaix is attempting to find the part in Campy junk yards around Colorado, but until the part is found the veloce is lying naked over in the shop. I did get Steve to put the speed play cleat onto my shoes, now I'm only waiting for Corey to get me the pedals.

My Six day weekend off of school has been full of nothing but work. The only day that I got off with nothing to do except watch the tour was today and I am trying to make the most out of the day by already drinking for the last hour or two. I am evening working on the fourth because I will be making double time. I am going to get off my ass this week and try out the new thompson seat post that I got for my mountain bike, only this time I will try to keep the falls down to a number that I can count to on one hand.
Thanks for reading, Dana

2 comments:

Koch said...

I told Evan this and I will tell you the same...Just beacuse it is a blog, doesn't mean you don't have to spell words correctly! It is "Update" not "Up Date"
This is your last warning!

Also where the hell is my password?

Senior Administration Official said...

After all Muscles has put us through, grammar and spelling wise, I'm to the point where I'll forgive most errors. As long as you're updating, I'm happy.