Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So I am President Now


So with half of the offices for the cycling team abandoning ship, this left leadership roles in the top tier of the team. After talking with the only remaining commissioned officer, this role of president fell onto my shoulders. After becoming president, it became very apparent that we have some serious work to do if we want to get our crit onto the schedule for this season. I have been pretending to be president for only about one week, I have sent more emails than I sent over the entire winter break. I sent an email to the coach of CSU to find out if they are planning on having two days of racing , or if we could continue to have our race on the same weekend. Our other date that is an option is the weekend of April 7-8, which is open. I am writing this during class and should probably be listening instead of blogging. Have a good day and keep on keeping on.
Dana

1 comment:

Evan Sandstrom said...

mr. president sorry for the maybe unwanted promotion