Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2007

More pics from early summer

Hey guys so I have finally found some time to get some pics up from the last week or two. I went up to Fort Collins to see our friend e-strong grind it out on sunday. Walking back to my car to leave for my dads house, i noticed someone who has fantastic taste in fine cycling equipment.



Next is my dinner the night before this bike race from above. I marinated a t-bone and grilled it. Next I placed asparagus on the grill with EVOO and S/P. I plated these two items on top of a bed of Parmesan couscous. It was delicious!





Below is a picture of my new bike rack(no matter how I uploaded this pic it was sideways)




Here I am driving to my dad's house


1 comment:

Senior Administration Official said...

Gawd, that food looks incredible, but you should see the Totino's I made last night. It was stellar.