Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Living in a land that never get dark

Hello again,
I knew the sun would be up for a long time while I was here, since we are pretty far north, but I had no idea what it would be like. I want someone to guess what time this picture below was taken









I'm sorry for the lack of captions once again, but it is aproaching midnight once again, and I didn't pay 1400 dollars to sleep in and sightsee the back of my eyelids, so its up early again tomorrow, although not as bad as today. Today was the one day that we had to go to the dog show, and we were up at 5 am. Taz the greyhound got 4th place out of 50 something, so mother was happy. We are off to take a steamship ride through the archipelago tomorrow morining, and the forcast calls for rain. it will be interesting. More captions and pics to come tomorrow. I hope everyone had some fourth of July fun for me, because I didn't see a single firework or stars and stripes. Good night from the land where the sun never sleeps, it only naps for an hour or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana. Tell us more.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Crawling Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search HD Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them @ Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]