Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mexico D day + 2

If I had to sum up today with one sentence it would be bored out of my mind at the dog show. I awoke this morming not feeling so hot (too many margs last night) at 5 am. After getting dressed I made my way to the bus (without coffee) that would be taking us to the dog show. The show started an hour late (still no coffee) all the while not a chair in site. I was finally able to have breakfast at 9:30 (finally good strong coffee). I followed this breakfast with 3 beers all the while reading cycle sport. These beers were followed closely with nap time. After a much deserved nap (all be it a bad one) I was able to Procure my mothers blackberry which I discoverd could be a very usefull for sqelching this everlasting boardome. I took this time to catch up on all of the giro action that I have been missing here. I then had to spend countless minutes tryinh to get into my blogger account on the mobile device. You can see that I was finally sucessful due to this update. I am now at hour number 11 at the dog show with no end in sight. I hope to eventually return to civilization before the day is out. Asta lluego.

No comments: